Jeff Lenning CPA CITP
Excel University Volume 4
• Begin Now: begin training immediately
• Moderated: ask questions in the moderated forums
• Certificate: download and print your certificate instantly upon completion
• Pause and Resume: pause and resume training as needed
• Exam: unlimited exam attempts
Featuring Microsoft Excel for Windows Versions
Designed around an 8 week schedule; typical participants spend 2-4 hours per week. You may work at your own speed, either faster or slower than the suggested eight week schedule.
Certificate of Completion
Download instantly once a passing score on the final exam is achieved. You may re-attempt the final exam as many times as necessary.
Your enrollment is valid for one year.
Courses are designed around a weekly schedule. Access to the content depends upon the course format.
- • Scheduled: Content is initially made available on the scheduled course start date. The weekly content is unlocked on a schedule, typically each Monday, throughout the duration of the course.
- • On-Demand: Content is initially made available immediately after you enroll and complete the online purchase transaction. The weekly content is unlocked as you obtain a passing score on each weekly quiz. This allows you to work at your own pace, and you are free to work through the entire course in a single week, or, you can take your time and finish it over 6 months. You truly work at your own pace according to your schedule.
This course teaches the content of the Excel University Volume 4 book. Obtaining a physical copy of the book is not required in order to work through the online course as the digital chapters are available inside the course during the enrollment period.
Students wishing to purchase a printed, bound copy, may do so directly through Amazon.
Use the related products link below to obtain a copy of the book if desired.
- • State which Excel feature can help us organize workpapers and related electronic documents
- • Identify which Excel feature can help graphically identify entries that are out of balance
- • Recall three ways to simulate various properties of tables when we are precluded from using them
Excel University Volumes 1, 2, & 3
Advance Preparation Needed
Ensure you have access to Excel for Windows, preferably versions 2010 or later, so that you can work through the required homework exercises. Excel for Mac is not officially supported.
Recommended CPE Credits
Field of Study
Program enrollment is valid for one year and participant must complete the final exam within this time period.
Full refund through Week 2; full refund for any course cancellations or registration into upcoming session if preferred.
For information regarding adminstrative policies such as complaint resolution, please contact Jeff Lenning CPA CITP at 949-200-7688 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org