Jeff Lenning CPA CITP
Excel University Volume 2
• Begin Now: begin training immediately
• Moderated: ask questions in the moderated forums
• Certificate: download and print your certificate instantly upon completion
• Pause and Resume: pause and resume training as needed
• Exam: unlimited exam attempts
Featuring Microsoft Excel for Windows Versions
Designed around an 8 week schedule; typical participants spend 1-2 hours per week. You may work at your own speed, either faster or slower than the suggested eight week schedule.
Certificate of Completion
Download instantly once a passing score on the final exam is achieved. You may re-attempt the final exam as many times as necessary.
Your enrollment is valid for one year.
Courses are designed around a weekly schedule. Access to the content depends upon the course format.
- • Scheduled: Content is initially made available on the scheduled course start date. The weekly content is unlocked on a schedule, typically each Monday, throughout the duration of the course.
- • On-Demand: Content is initially made available immediately after you enroll and complete the online purchase transaction. The weekly content is unlocked as you obtain a passing score on each weekly quiz. This allows you to work at your own pace, and you are free to work through the entire course in a single week, or, you can take your time and finish it over 6 months. You truly work at your own pace according to your schedule.
This course teaches the content of the Excel University Volume 2 book. While obtaining a copy of the book is not required in order to work through the online course, most participants enjoy having a copy as they work along and to keep as a reference.
Since there are six different versions of the book (Paperback, Kindle, iTunes for Excel 2010 and 2013), it is easier if participants purchase this book on their own. So, we discounted the price of the online course in order to enable participants to purchase the book directly through online retailers Amazon and Apple.
Use the related products link below to obtain a copy of the book if desired.
- • Identify which Excel function can be used to perform a multicolumn list comparison
- • Recognize which Excel function can return the last day of the month
- • Recall at least three keyboard shortcuts and the arguments of at least three functions
Excel University Volume 1
Advance Preparation Needed
Ensure you have access to Excel for Windows, preferably versions 2010 or later, so that you can work through the required homework exercises. Excel for Mac is not officially supported.
Recommended CPE Credits
Field of Study
Program enrollment is valid for one year and participant must complete the final exam within this time period.
Full refund through Week 2; full refund for any course cancellations or registration into upcoming session if preferred.
For information regarding adminstrative policies such as complaint resolution, please contact Jeff Lenning CPA CITP at 949-200-7688 or via email email@example.com