Excel University Alumni Association
Join the Excel University Alumni Association for one year and enjoy many benefits, including:
- Resource Library - lecture videos, files, and solutions from all of your courses
- Workshop Archive - on-demand copies of past workshops
- Suggestion Box - post your questions to be considered for the next workshop
- Additional Resources - ebooks, Excel files, shared templates, and so on
- Scholarship Support - membership dues support our scholarship program
Note: this is a one-year membership. Renewal is manual, and your card will not be automatically charged each year. Since the renewal is manual, our system will email a reminder near the end of your membership.
Alumni Association membership dues go to support the Excel University Scholarship programs. With your generous support, we are able to help more people use Excel and provide actual cash scholarships to accounting students.
Also, when you join the Alumni Association, the system will locate all of your historical Excel University course enrollments and provide access to the corresponding resource libraries for one year. It is a great way to maintain an online library of all of your Excel University course materials. The system updates the resource libraries periodically, not instantly, so the corresponding resource libraries may take up to 48 hours to be reflected in your account. If you need immediate access to the resource libraries, just let us know and we can manually add them.