This bundle includes Masters 1 & 2 plus the Power Query Introduction bonus course.
Complete Masters 1 & 2 to earn the Excel University Masters Certification.
For full course agenda, topics and CPE information, please visit the individual course pages:
- • Masters 1 covers Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, and more.
- • Masters 2 covers VBA and Macros.
- • Alumni Association. Voucher for one free year of Alumni Association membership.
- • Fast Track sessions. If you'd like help staying on track, these free live sessions provide a preview of topics and Q&A. You'll graduate on January 31, 2020 if you stick with the suggested Fast Track schedule. (Sessions are optional, and don't change the enrollment period or on-demand delivery format. Registration link emailed week of Oct 28.)
- PDF Books provided for permanent download.
- • The Excel University Masters Certification is one of two Excel Certifications available
- • The enrollment period is one year
- • The certificate of completion date is the date you complete each final exam
- • CPE credits are earned incrementally: 19 for Masters 1, 16 for Masters 2 Part 1, 11 for Masters 2 Part 2
Bonus Course - Power Query Introduction: Earn an additional 2.5 CPE with this included bonus course!